Support the Parent and Family Fund
When you make a gift to the Parent and Family Fund, you provide MSOE students with services that make the MSOE campus experience unique. Your gift will support:
- Student Life (Welcome Week activities, St. Patrick's week events, guest speaker series, career services, etc.)
- Health Services and Counseling Services (mental health awareness, physical wellbeing, health services, tutoring services, emotional support)
- Campus Safety (campus shuttle, safety programs, enhanced dorm and outside safety, etc)
- Arts and Culture (opportunities to experience music, art, theater, humanities, and others on campus)
- Diversity and Inclusion (development of diversity programs, student organizations that focus on diversity, educational seminars and professional development)
Double Your Impact!
Join Craig '88 and Deanna Conaty in supporting the Parent and Family Fund. As an alumni Craig '88 knows the impact an MSOE experience can have on your life. Craig and Deanna are parents to future Raider, Virginia, who will be starting her journey at MSOE in the fall. To share their family's excitement, they have put up a matching gift to support the Parent and Family Fund. Every dollar given up to $2,500 on Giving Day to the Parent and Family Fund will be matched by the Conaty Family to immediately support student experiences on campus.
About The Parent and Family Fund
When a family chooses MSOE they join a network of passionate, diverse and connected families. Parents are an integral part of the MSOE community and provide essential support that MSOE needs to thrive. Your gift will have a direct impact on the opportunities for every MSOE student through your support.