Each spring and fall, a group of dedicated students reach out to some of our alumni and friends to share updates from campus. Our students love hearing stories from your time on campus, your real-world experience in industries they look forward to joining, and advice you have as they prepare to join the work force.
Gifts from Phonathon support the areas of greatest need on campus through our Fund for MSOE, or another area of your choosing. Your investment in the MSOE community helps to ensure that our students have access to the tools they need to rethink what is possible. Thanks to you, they are connected to internships at some of the most diverse workplaces Milwaukee offers, taught by industry experienced professors on a campus that is experiencing an amazing revitalization and prepared to solve the complex problems of today and tomorrow when they graduate.
Pay it forward to future MSOE alums. Your support can have an immediate impact on our students' experience at MSOE.
Frequently Asked Questions
I missed my call but I would love the chance to talk with a student!
Thank you for responding! If you would like to speak to a member of our calling team, please email Emily Kennedy at email@example.com. She will be happy to schedule a call with one of our student callers at a time that works for your schedule.
Where can I learn more about the campus updates?
To learn more about our campus updates and Raider Return plan, please visit www.msoe.edu/about-msoe/news. You can also subscribe to our alumni e-newsletter or our alumni magazine to always stay up to date.
The updates our callers are sharing this season include:
- In response to the pandemic, our students are returning to full in-person classes this fall with precautions in place, including requiring masks while indoors.
- The New Hermann Viets Tower opened this fall as our first Living Learning Community, in place of the former Roy W. Johnson Residence Hall.
- As we are returning to campus, we have been able to celebrate several grand openings that were postponed from last year including
- Construction has begun on our new Campus Green Space to convert the Broadway Parking Lot (across from Campus Center) into an outdoor space for students to relax, study and collaborate.
- Construction has begun to open a new Campus Welcome Center in place of the former Todd Wehr Conference Center.
- Alumni and friends are welcome to visit campus to join us for Oktoberfest on October 2nd, and Homecoming Weekend October 22nd-24th. More details to come!
To learn more about Phonathon, other ways to stay involved with MSOE, or update your contact information, please contact Emily Kennedy, Assistant Director of Annual Giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org.